Friday, September 5, 2008

A colorful morning

The boys and I made a birthday card for dad this morning. Matthew is wearing the green paint. Jonathan is eating the red paint. Next time, I think I'll trace their hands with crayon instead.











4 comments:

The Collins Family said...

Hey, that's why they make non-toxic paint! I bet they had a great time making that mess :)

jay_say said...

Cool... I agree with prior poster... glad it's non toxic. But that is why cameras were invented!

twinsmom said...

Oh, I guess I should have used non-toxic, huh?

Just kidding, just kidding!!!
With these guys, everything in the house has to be non-toxic!

Lexi said...

how cute! I should let the babies make more crafts, I just hate the mess afterwards